Public and private institutions alike increasingly rely on digital content to understand the interconnected complexities of our globalized world. As technology advances, so too does the potential for engagement and reward. The success of digital projects at museums and galleries, and the rise of new digital education companies are a testimony to the profound and deep changes in catalyzed by new technologies. Yet many organizations and companies find it difficult to tap and benefit from this digital potential.
Is your organization facing with the following situations?
- Having problems meeting goals?
- Reaching, addressing, intriguing, or even entertaining visitors, users, or customers through digital media?
- Finding it a challenge to engage with audiences, especially younger, digital audiences?
- Needing increased diversity of content due to more outlets and platforms – print, digital, mobile, social – these days?
- Facing the limitations of in house-resources and desiring to focus on core-business?
- Exciting and engaging texts that are aimed at contemporary audiences.
- Writing services, covering complex topics and subject matters executed in an accessible tone.
- Excellent research reflecting truly global perspectives.
- Easy-to-read, but substantial content that supports your organization in its goals, a specified project, or mission(s).
Why work with James Blake Wiener?
Experience: 10+ years of experience in writing, editing, and digital content development. James researched and contributed content not only for Ancient History Encyclopedia (AHE), but also for Shmoop, the Swiss National Museum’s blog, Ancient History Magazine, The Medieval Magazine, Russian Life Magazine, Medieval Warfare Magazine, Italian America, Islamic World of Art Magazine, The Fair Observer, and other publications.
Access: James has had the opportunity to collaborate with and help scholars, educators, influencers, and researchers as they have sought to build media relationships and partnerships. He has worked with the “best and brightest” in many sectors, including museum professionals at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the J. Paul Getty Museum, and UNESCO.
Research: James was once an academic himself — he received his BA, magna cum laude, in History, and his MA in world history from New York University — and taught college-level courses for three years. He can conduct research in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese, using a wide array of original resources to extract the best information for your content needs.
Means of Expression: James became a professor at 24, and he can render complex subject matter in attainable language to engage global audiences. James grew Ancient History Encyclopedia’s social media accounts, which initially numbered in the hundreds of followers several years ago, to over 800,000 today.
- Exhibit script writing for museums and galleries
- Cultural heritage projects
- Grant writing
- Product launches
- Travel or lifestyle writing
- Press releases
- Feature articles
- Expert interviews
- Digital content
- Social media content